Sinister: Re: Sinister: Belle, the Lord and I’ve been friends for a mighty long time

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Wed Jul 28 20:35:55 BST 1999

MURAKAMI

Aiiii!  Murakami has been my favorite writer for the last couple
of years.  I strongly encourage folks to read any/all of his books.
'South of the Border, West of the Sun' was written a while back,
but recently released (re-released).  His most recent *writing*
effort, I believe, is called 'The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle' and
it's not only fabulous but has gotten some critical acclaim as well.
(Not to mention that I caught a Murakami reference in that 'Bed of
Pipes' song by the Rescuers...)  I could go on and on, but I won't.

PAJAMAS

Anyway - his stories are very fun, sexy, and clever.  Nice bedtime
reading for a Sinisterine pajama party...  So where were we having
that again? ;)

senor droolcup [ with a little more dare than truth ]