Sinister: Urban Myths..

Stephen Heister StephenJH at xxx.net
Wed Jul 28 22:35:17 BST 1999

Hello People,
     Umm.. Just to assure whoever it was
that said that American Listee's were dwindling,
I AM STILL HERE!! And, i am a Geek. A big one as
what first attracted me to B&S was their Pop/Folk
chord combos fascinating! And while we are destroying
stereotypes. I am also very tall. :-)

    At any rate i made some statements earlier
about the nature of love, primarily that you can't
find someone who completes you when your not sure
who you are. Well i have something to add, primarily
that, this statement however true it, Like everything
else, is a contradiction. While we are being dorks, it
is know fact that your personality (unknown to us of
course) changes about every six months. WHich means
that you can never really "know" yourself. Only get a
good idea. So that makes me think that love would be
when the person hangs around and changes with you, and
it doesn't bother them, that your changing. So it
doesn't really make sense to say that you look at
personality first because it is in a constant state
of flux. Of course this could just be justification
for myself looking at someone's beauty first. (but
damn-it i like my vanity) Anyway this leads me to
believe that love is forgiving and adaptable.

  Not much B&S content here so i will add this
last line. Gosh B&S are Swell aren't they??

Goodbye people

Stephen Heister
StephenJH at netscape.net
"Hi, I'm the Local Reject."