Sinister: sultry strings are sexy

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Jul 29 03:54:39 BST 1999

fluffy pastries,

now i intend on writing a coherent (rather than than the other night's
centre o babble) post that has some relevant something-er-uther content
about lots of things that will hopefully bring smiles to all of your faces.

item 1.
you know there are only 50 er so of us (maybe less, who's counting?) who
actually post on a regular basis, so what do the other 950 do?  do they
laugh, cackle, or do they stare in awe, and are they intimidated by our
clique-ness?  i can for one say i know of zero cliques, maybe because i'm
not in one, considering i think i'm the only sinister within 500 miles or
so.  yes, maybe it is me.  so i shall wave to all those who are perhaps too
shy or formal to post their thoughts.  i'm waving, right now, can you see
me?

item 2.
female masturbation.  this has always bothered me.  no, not the act itself,
but the fact that every bird that has ever discussed it always denies ever
doing anything.  what a load of pish!  it's similar to denying one's own
nature for fear of embarassment.  that's almost like denying yourself food
because you think people will think you're a pig hound if you eat at all.
masturbation, food...bad metaphor, but someone may see my point.  my
favorite euphenism for female masturbation, though crude, is 'flicking the
bean'.  hee hee haw haw!

item 3.
love.  it's a fickle thing.  and it does not surprise me at all that
chemically love physically fades within our bodies as the days progress.  it
grows weary, and then retires, and you're left with a bit of a enigma.  but
i'm sure love floats and dives and flips through breezeless summer days when
it does exist, ever so briefly.  i've always thought that love is a bit like
a ghost, and it haunts, so to speak.  it stays with you, and watches over
you, and protects you.  at least, that's how i envision it.  these flowery
depictions of love will probably be shattered when my true love dumps me for
a touring chimp puppet stagehand, but for now i'd like to think of it as a
natural, nylon enclosed packet of yummy that i can buy for a nickel.

item 4.
b&s content, yippee!  upon my enormous road trip this past week, i attempted
to convert my pop loving friend (the bad pop, you know what i mean) to b&s.
overall, it was pretty unsuccessful, as he commented on struan's high voice
(which i immediately jumped in and classified as a folk twee falsetto) and
how it sounded too nice or something to that effect.  he liked tigermilk the
most, i believe.  but i built up 'she's losing it' too much before it
played, i think.  i have a habit of inserting notes on the next song in that
2 second gap between tracks.  i usually get cut off.  argh.

and that's all, will you remember me, anyone?
blake xx