Sinister: Is it cos I's black?

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Thu Jul 29 11:36:31 BST 1999

hey,

this is *very* out of character, i can assure you, but this is going to be
a rude post.
everyone else is doing it, so i just thought "fuck it! why not?"
(shit, i'd better not say "fuck" though, because the last time i said
"fuck" on the list, somebody objected to me saying "fuck")
they said i had a mouth like a docker.  i wish i had a mouth like a
*rocker*.
steve tyler from aerosmith, to be precise.  then i could put WHOLE oranges
in my mouth, and believe me, where i come from, there is a LOT of social
cachet attached to inserting whole citrus fruits into ones bodily orifaces.
(this bit may or may not be true - the reader decides...)

anyway, here is my tuppence worth on the wanking subject:

1. buffing the bean.
2. polishing the pea.
i did not make these up.  honestly.

next rude bit:

i noticed there was someone on this list called "GUI". (hello!)
is that pronounced "GUY" or "GEE"?
because if it was "GEE" that would be funny :)
"GEE" is a rude word, you know, for a ladys bits.
me and fiona met an american boy called "GEE" one night.
we blushed and giggled when he outstretched his hand to shake ours and said
"GEE".  "thats a bit forward" we thought. "we hardly know him......"
hello to fiona by the way.  she wont subsribe to sinister, but reads it
every day on the internet.  *lurker*........
everyone WAVE and POINT at fiona - it will embarass her :)

i think thats quite enough rudeness for the moment.
hang on.............not.......quite........finished............
 "thrupenny bits out for the lads!!!!!!"
aaahhhhhh........that outta do it.

paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!

p.s hello to becka and martin/mark? whom i met i london, completely by
accident.