Sinister: Pussy action!! (sorry, I couldn't resist... and it IS relevant... read on)

Simon Warner simonw at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 29 16:28:33 BST 1999

Kevan Cooke wrote under the title of...

KANGAROOS:

teaching female masturbation in school?  is there not the danger that
it would deprive girls of the pleasure of "self discovery"?  they
should definitely teach female masturbation to boys though.  sex
education is shit, moving swiftly along from the basic scientific
facts and the need for contraception to pictures of kangaroo embryos.
kangaroos?  what's that all about?  just imagine how much better the
world be if they actually taught you something useful like how to be
*good* at it.  i mean *really* good at it, like me

-----

This got me thinking about a program I saw recently. It was a sex education
class, and the teacher was pointing out where the love-button on a girl was.
The classes were mixed, with the three girls in the group giggling at the
diagram and at the camera, but all the boys were paying attention and asking
questions.

Just think, if that kind of thing keeps up, sentences like "No, not there,
... up a bit.. no ..." could become a thing of the past...

When I had sex education, I remember being at the back of the room and
trying to be sensible-looking, 'cos everyone else was laughing - my mum was
teaching the class (along with a couple of other teachers). It went dark and
they put this film on, of animals frollicking around. No kangaroos, but I
reminder the cats doing it - then kittens appearing. I mean, what help is
that? I went home thinking my cat was very naughty.

O.K. - I was pretty young...

Chumley :)

Lurking, but in a nice way...