Sinister: hmmm

jfowle at xxx.edu jfowle at xxx.edu
Thu Jul 29 17:26:41 BST 1999

what is it about belle and sebastian that makes me smile like a fool at
most
moments?
how can a musical group inspire such joy into my being?  i do not
understand
i think they're magical.
and everywhere i go
everytime i drop the name...
i'm surrounded by nice people patting me on the back and saying
"hooray for you!  i love b&s too!"
well, i just think it's pretty neato.
that's all.
not much.
i enjoy "listening" to these conversations.
i hope you're all happy out there.
jen