Sinister: They are one and the same, two teeny little bulls

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Thu Jul 29 19:06:11 BST 1999

LOVE AND STUFF

It has to be said, I've never really thought about this too deeply - but
reading through everyone else's accounts it seems that it all has a
different meaning to each person, and the whole discussion has offered
plenty of tasty Brain Food for me to chew on for a long while yet.

LEGEND OF THE LURKERS

AKA, "The missing 950". This list is quite difficult to keep up with, so
I'm guessing that a lot of people don't post because they're just skimming
and are afraid that what they have to say has already been said in one of
those unread mails. Or something.

SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS

"Should masturbation be taught in schools?" - bit of an odd question . . .
isn't that where most people find out about it? :-)

Indeed, there was some talk of sex education and it made me remember an old
science class where we were asked to draw diagrams of both male and female
reproductive organs and both my diagrams could have fit between the blue
lines of my A4 refill pad.

RELEVANT BELLE & SEBASTIAN CONTENT

Would go here if I had any.

THIS GREAT TREND

Of making little headings is tops, and so I give a Medal of Skillful
Brillantness to the person who devised it (I've forgotton who it was
already . . . sorry! :-)).

--
Gary Lawler