Sinister: sex in school...

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Thu Jul 29 20:16:55 BST 1999

.no, not having sex in school,

..when we are on the subject "teaching sex in school", I would like to ask a
question  that has crossed my mind a couple of times.

Do you think the lessons we are given ( I can remember getting the first one
at the age of ten , or nine or something, and it has never stopped
since..)has taken away some of the "excitement" connected to sex?

I`m just wondering how it was when you discovered everything on your own
(with someone, or yourself for that sake )- without having seen stuff on the
telly, or been told in school "how to make babies"-and to always wear a
condom, ....and so on.

I`m not saying it`s not important to teach about sex in school, it is very
important, especially in todays society, and it`s nice that we can talk
about sex openly too, but have we crossed some kind of limit?
Has sex got to "commercial"??? (This is the right word, right?? It is in
norwegian, anyway...)

I`ll have to go now,
hope I`ve made my point.my mummy will get upset if I don`t show up to dinner
NOW....

take care
xxx
Marianne