Sinister: Shakespear's Sister + 10 years = Alisha's Attic (not relevant)

Calumn Shearer Calumn at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 30 01:08:34 BST 1999

erm... yeah, hello!

It's been quite a while since my last...   (I want to write confession)
mail, so I'm going to let a few topics drop by the side of the "Information
Superhighway" as it were (how long is it since you've heard *that* cliche'd
phrase, then)

A la Trous....

POSTER

Ailsa Ross (apparently we're using both names...) wrote quite some time
ago...
>Calumn Shearer has a Tigermilk poster autographed by
>Chris Geddes and some Art School bouncers and some random people from
>the bar (including me, but I was unsurprisingly drunk so it's probably
>illegible).  He's supposed to be doing a competition for it but that'd
>involve de-lurking.  Go on, Cal, you know you want to :)

OK, I did. See, that wasn't so hard...

So yeah, I've got this poster, and since it's an old tradition or charter or
something ( (c)Robert Rankin) I'm going to have a competition for it.
A varient of writers block set in here, for could I think of a competition
to have...
(altogether) "Could I 'eck as like!"
after much humming and hawing and the frankly quite scarily metaphysical
idea of having a competition to come up with the best competition (I think
some of my friends take *way* to many recreationals) I have what amy be in
fact the poorest excuse for a competition of all time...  It is as
follows...
I have in my possesion, an original (as in Electric Honey) promo poster for
"Tigermilk". (this is *not* the prize - I love it too much, sorry)
what I want to know is....

What's on the back of this picture?

No hints, no clues, if someone gets it right by the, say the 8th August, the
signed poster's theirs. Otherwise, I'll give it to the answer that made me
laugh the most.
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: Answers to me, NOT THE LIST!, don't complain to me if
you can't read the writing, 'taint my fault. Errors and Exceptions Ommited.
For a full list of winners, get stuffed.

other stuff:

MASTURBATION
Is fine, between consenting adults... (or have I got the wrong end of the
stick)
I just wanted to use it as a subject heading

LOVE
Is a particularly clever STD.
David Cronenberg (I think)

PLEA
I *still* don't have any of the B&S "rarities" (for want of a better word)
so if anyone wants to send me a tape, I'll try to find something to trade
you. <sniff>

SHAMELESS PLUG
I had to get up this morning to sign for a delivery of CD's by my dad's
band.
If anyone wants a *particularly fine* example of Scots/Irish folk music,
gimme a shout.
I'm undercutting the shops by _only_ charging a tenner each.
a bargain.

sorry Honey.

Way too long an e-mail already, so I'm going to go on... (this is a joke)

Love and hugs to all,

Calumn (not thinking before he "send"s )

PS - anyone else going to see the Tindersticks in Edinburgh on the 30th
August?
It'll be my birthday - I'll be the one requesting "The State I Am In", "just
for a laugh"