Sinister: love n stuff

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 01:36:10 BST 1999

dear sinister list

i made the big switch from regular list to digest mode last night, and
already i'm feeling more organized.  my parents are using the computer more
now and the endless "sinister" messages are a bit mystifying to them so i
thought i'd lighten the load. anyways, they'd probably be even more
mystified if they read the messages about FEMALE MASTURBATION. there are
just some things you don't want to discuss with your parents. that boy who
found his mother's vibrator - well, props to you, young man, for not being
thoroughly creeped out by that.

love, you ask?
love is this -

"you'll come to a sinister picnic with me in september, right?"
"do i have to?"
"WHY wouldn't you?"
"it might be uncomfortable..."
"WHYYY?"
"because i won't know anyone there... i'm not good in situations like that"
"SO WHAT????!"
*seconds later*
"you'll come, right?"
"yeah yeah.."