Sinister: i saw my gramma on the bus.

MelissaThornton melissa.thornton at xxx.ca
Fri Jul 30 03:09:23 BST 1999

i really did see my gramma on the bus today on my way to the subway.
there is a stop out side of the old-folks home where she lives. i had to
yell out to her about twenty times cuz she's going a little deaf.
she was with a friend and she said the were going to sherway(this is a
mall by my old high school). i guess they were just going to chill with
the rest of the senior citizen posse; you know check out the action, do
some shop lifting.
and it's funny. right on the bus she starts talking about FEMALE
MASTURBATION (it seems fitting to capatalise it...every one else is
darnit.) well i managed to give her a sedative i happened to have handy
to calm down the bumbling old nut!

oh you wanna hear something funny she said to me at christmas?

she was opening up her presents and says:
(insert scotish accent)
gramma: "ohhh...you needn't all have bothered."
me: "whaddayah talkn' about?"
gramma: "ohhh...all these presents for me. it's such a waste.
i should have been dead years ago."

if anyone wants to hear further gramma ramblings please email me.
perhaps we could organize a EMILY'S GRAMMA CLUB...

yours etc.
captain emily.