Sinister: gang wanking masturbators - sounds like a Hip Hop band, no it doesn't

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 09:06:12 BST 1999

Does this mean we're all wankers?  Hum, I guess so, though it's nice to
think we all do it 'cause it doesn't seem so dirty all of a sudden, I think
we should have these discussions more often.

"Melanie Chisholm" wrote, er, well she wrote to me 'cause she's not out of
the nursery yet.
<<
i cannot post to the list as I am too new,
but two euphemisms which amuse me are

"jilling off"
and
"paddling the pink canoe"

there is some website with about a hundred others,

Hum, thanks Mel, but what's the web site, I know I'd like to know.

I MASTURBATE TOO YOU KNOW, (I just don't want to be left out)

Do you know what's funny, I write with one hand on the key board...  And
the other