Sinister: oo oo oo oo oo ooowooooooo.........i wanna sex you up

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 10:16:45 BST 1999

just a quick note to clear up some confusion:

"GEE" is pronounced, not as in "GEE WHIZZ", but rather with a hard "G",
like the "G" in "GATE" for example.
so the american readers may rest easy that their conversations have not
been littered with obscenities until now. :)
to the best of my knowledge, it is an irish expression...........
and the american bloke i met, well his name was spelt "GUI" but pronounced
"GEE", which is why i was wondering if our "GUI" was a "GEE".  not
literally, you understand.
must dash, Rickeeeeeeeee Marteeeeeeeeeeeen has come on the radio, and i
LOVE* him.........

paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!

* i am not trying to be sarky here.
i REALLY DO loooove him.  really.
oh, you lot wouldn't *understand* anyway. :(
im going to sit in my room and sulk and listen to soppy records