Sinister: How to improve my tally ( and why I am not a wanker)

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 30 11:21:03 BST 1999

Hello list!

Uf, Dave Jygsaw is basically making blush and blush with all his praisals
(is that the proper English word?). You know, your name is not in the same
line as Trousers and Honey every day. By the way, Jygsaw is one of my
favourite British shops if it was not so expensive...I just like too much
posh clothes and shoes in spite of my poverty and my enjoying and
appreciating such poverty, I cannot help it.
It is like being a Catholic by
culture, as Clare Short says.Marianne's post about sex education did not
disappoint me, as it is the most Scandinavian you could get from our
Catholically repressed country point of view: Sex is a powerful force
coming right from the devil and rising from the lowest part of your tummy
as every low instict, obviously.And Swedes and all this people up there in
cold places, you know, they just do naturism, talk with their children
about how to get a better orgasm, and everything is cute,clean,and blonde
like in a Timotei ad.(This is a joke, eh?)

I never really had sexual education at school, but once I was asked by the
priest if I had commited any fault against the sixth one.It was so
cryptic, that I felt really embarrassed in such a moment, because I could
not remember the 10 comm. in order, and I got confused with the ninth one,
and thought: He cannot think I am married at 15!

It was one of my last confessions,by the way, but I should revise the
Cathecism before going back for another one.

Nick Dastoor, it would be too bold and brassy of me to use any familiarity
with him, after his talking of that algorithm that applied to my case came
to mean 'you-are-going-down-mad-quickly-in-my-charts', is not making it
tomorrow, so I have lost my chance to improve my image with my 'live'
performance.I am much better than recorded!

See you as many of you as possible tomorrow, and the best of pre-Eclipse
week for the rest

Arantxita