Sinister: All the news that's fit to print

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 30 13:03:49 BST 1999

Hallo friends,

The magnificent Sister Disco had the gall to ask;

So, Will, did you get your end away on that boat, or what? Did you
>manage to WEIGH ANCHOR or was there NO PORT IN THE STORM, leaving you
>unable to HOIST THE JOLLY ROGER, practically RUDDERLESS, alone with
>MIDSHIPMAN PERCY on a storm-TOSSED sea at the mercy of REAR ADMIRAL
>BACKPASSAGE and his WHITBREAD ROUND THE WORLD YACHT RACE?

Erm, no. Bollocks. The boat remained resolutely unrocked, the hatches
well and truly battened down, the mainbrace unspliced. Is that a valid
double entendre? It is now.

Sos, popkids, but my legendary date has now been postponed until next
week due to unforeseen circumstances. All refunds can be collected at
the point of purchase. Thanks for all of your thoughts though, I will
of course bring you all the news as it happens (not that you are in the
slightest bit arsed).

I have, however, managed to get her hooked on B&S (and crack cocaine,
but that's another list). I used 'The Boy With The Arab Strap' and 'La
Pastie...' to lure her in and she digs it all now. Another convert! If
she should ever go so far as to join this list, though, we'll keep
these words our little secret, yes? Hmm?

I'm off. At the very least I've swerved this whole maturbation issue.
You'll all go blind, you know.

Love Will x

===