Sinister: An apology

Theresa Lowe theresajlowe at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 30 14:18:02 BST 1999

Oh dear!  What have I started!  I am so sorry, I doubt very much if you
will believe me but my original post was actually meant to be
discussing censorship in the movies and how women are usually wives,
mistresses or mothers.  Unfortunately due to my newly single state this
may not have come across as intended, still it sparked off quite a good
discussion didn't it?  Anyway it seems to be that there is going to be
quite a crowd outside my window (thanks to my darling Kevan and to
Sister Disco).  So i shall try to do my best.  Bribes are of course
always accepted.

I promise that my next e-mail will contain some lovely belle and
sebastian content.

Lots of Love
Theresa
xox