Sinister: Ooooh, behaaaave...

Stuart Gardiner stugardiner at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 14:29:14 BST 1999

WHY DID THE JAPANESE MAN THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? SAKE.

Why do all the women on the list seem to assume that men spend all their
time talking to each other about masturbation? I know I don't talk about it
to other people...

WHY DID THE FRENCHMAN THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? CHAMPAGNE.

I'd just like to point out that my mum doesn't masturbate. She's never had
sex either.

WHY DID THE AMERICAN THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? BUD LITE.

Although on possibly an even more taboo subject, my parents did meet through
a dating agency in London. They still don't know that I know this though, I
found out when I stayed the night with my dad's old best man a few years
back.

WHY DID THE IRISHMAN THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? GUINNESS.

Lesley Jo raised again the subject of her being seen as a 'list celebrity'
by some people. I had someone (who shall remain nameless, because I think
they're on the list again now) say that to me once, that they were
starstruck at meeting me or something, which freaked me out a bit.
Personally I just think they couldn't believe they were talking to me more
because they'd never met anyone so terminally dull. And hey, lurkers, don't
be afraid to post just because you've got nothing informative or amusing to
say, it's never stopped me...

WHY DID THE SPANIARD THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? SANGRIA.

Essential equipment for tomorrow's mammoth London picnic: lots of alcohol
and lots of suncream. Apparently it's going to be 30 degrees C out there.
Looks like football's out of the question then...

WHY DID THE MEXICAN THROW HIS WIFE OFF THE CLIFF? TEQUILA...

Big Stu