Sinister: 13b Roddington Mews (Private Road - No parking)

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 14:55:06 BST 1999

IN THE FACE

Steven Trousers - it's all your fault for reducing Sinister to a parade of
tabloid soundbites. Shame on you, man! Though apologies for the wet patch
all over your sofa...

We never had sex education at my school. Obviously being well-brought-up,
overprivileged young men (no girls, no sirree) they thought we could figure
it our for ourselves. Erm...fortunately the interest of the 12-year-old male
in the pages near the back of the biology text book (and they were always at
the back, like they hoped they wouldn't get to them or something) led to a
semblance of knowledge which has stood me in fumbling, mediocre stead ever
since.

One disturbing thing from top international celebrity Stuart Gardiner's post
is the thought of NO FOOTBALL at tomorrow's picnic. Ignore him, everyone
knows the footie's the best bit. Especially since Miss Vicky is now out of
plaster, and out for revenge (which could come in handy should Ally Cook
starting coming over all David Batty *again*)...

God, I have nothing to say! Makes a change,
Markx