Sinister: That Neil Young, he the man

Sean POWLEY spowley at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 30 15:08:45 BST 1999

     LAWRENCE CHARLES MIKKELSEN wrote:
     'Any suggestions from fellow listees about the perfect B&S song for my
     wedding?'

     I nominate'Slow Graffiti' because it has the right mix of calmness and
     sturdiness and its the fave b+s track of me and my missus.

     We got a friend to play 'Like a Hurricane' on the humungous church
     organ when we got married, and it was fab. I'd originally wanted
     something from the early works of Cabaret Voltaire (Nag, Nag, Nag?),
     but was fortunately overruled.

     Sean.