Sinister: lurkers are people, too!

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 14:30:13 BST 1999

1000 LURKERS
I'm one of those scary people who just sits here and reads every word
you "popular kids" write in the Sinister diary. I can't speak for the
other 999 lurkers, but I'm not nearly as witty and charming as Mr.
Dastoor, as dirty-minded as Mr. Miller, or as sweet and lovable as Ms.
Miller. So, I prefer to keep quiet. After this brief message, I'll
return to my little corner and continue to enjoy the well-thought-out
words you Sinister lovelies share with us.

MASTURBATION
I can't type one-handed.

BELLE & SEBASTIAN
Who?

Love to all you little clique-ish rascals,
Jeanette