Sinister: i lurk therefore i am

Thomas Murphy classyguapo at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 19:55:25 BST 1999

well list folk, i am finally over the hay fever i contracted whilst up in
massachusetts for the looper show. i was back home on cape cod for a few
days and it got to me rather fierce and i was worried about transmitting it
to all of you through a post. umm, anyway, the show was fantastic. i got
there super early because i couldn't hook up with my friends at the
appointed time and place because as i was on the bus to boston we were
detoured due to the rte. 128 overpass on rte. 3 northbound was crumbling, so
i was an hour and a half late. so i just took the t to the middle east and
drank beer and had some nice veggie grape leaves for two hours before they
let me in. i think it was the beer that i had consumed that caused me to
accept my friend sean's (who is also on the list and lurking) gift of a
cardboard crown from burger king, which i wore with reckless abandon. yes,
that was me up front and to the right of the stage.

i don't post that often as my life in san antonio, texas is kind of like
albert finney's in "saturday night and sunday morning", although i don't get
into fights, and i'm not currently shtupping anybody, let alone a married
woman. and let alone the married women i shall. you have my word.

however, i shall be in london, and subsequently paris, for a time in
september. perhaps this will provide fodder for posts of my exploits. i get
in london on the 23rd of september. yes, i realize i'm missing that bowlie
II thing by only a few days. shitty planning on my part.

until later, ta ta!
thom