No subject

Stephen Heister StephenJH at xxx.net
Fri Jul 30 19:57:09 BST 1999

Hello People,  Umm.. Do to the recent rash organized and proper labeled and
sectioned e-mails, and the more recent irrelevant labels, i will follow my
nature of rebelling against conformity and will not include any labels and try
to make this message as chaotic as possible. Yes well, thank you. oh wait i
have something else to say. To the non-posters... Yes well, this is only my
third post, and already i am not checking my spelling, so it is just the
matter of being comfortable. And Good for you i say. Because really people
that post a lot are very arrogant! Including  myself. (wait read on) I have
been writing for some time now. (irrelevant Short sci-fi stories) and writing
is the most horridly arrogant career avilible. To think that what you have to
write is important enough that over a thousand people would want to read it.
Besides i always thought that B&S listeners were shy because of environmental
extremities that come with listening to the music. Why would the Internet be
any different than "real" life. Hurray for you i say. Might we now get off the
subject of masturbation? Everyone has made their point and we are beginning to
repeat oursleves. Lets see what else did i think was important enough for all
of you to read?? Oh yes. GUI means Graphical user interface and Americans use
GEE as a euphumisim (see look i mis-spelled something) meaning Jesus, some
superstition about saying the lords name. It is ok though because the Jew's
fell for it to with the Word Jehovah, so i forgive them. Simles. Oh and i
think i will shut-up now. Goodbye People. Stephen Heister,
StephenJH at netscape.net "Hi I'm the local reject"