Sinister: sinister: when life gets ya down

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 20:29:26 BST 1999

aaarrghhhh....

i believe in reincarnation and i believe that i was a very bad person in my
previous life.  I wonder what i could have possibly done.  Murder, theft,
debauchery?  Was i perhaps a pirate, or a mafia hit man, a tax man, maybe.  I
shall never know, but it is ruining my very repentent present life, I can
assure you.  Strange, cruel coincidences are around evey corner, I tell you!
I haven't left my house today for fear of what is next.  It's good to have
all you people's lovely posts to read in the meantime.  I shall not
contribute my two cents to the hot topic of the day.  I am quite shy and
blush often.
    do you believe in fate?  i never did, but i am re-thinking my point of
view.  and i also think i must have broken some mirrors and let some naughty
black cats cross my path.   oh boo hoo.
    lurker?  i don't think that's a very nice term for infrequent posters.
It makes me think of Lurch from the Adams Family for some reason and he is
scary.
    must leave house now and go out into the big, scary world where only bad
things happen.  my advice:  stay in and live your life through a good book.

my love and devotion to you all,
juniper