Sinister: Lurkerish types.

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 20:14:15 BST 1999

Hi kids.

I fly in the face of convention by not including subject headers.I defy you
Stevie Trousers.Strike me down!.

It would appear that the 1000 non-posters actually have lives.This came as a
blow to me as I had assumed that they were intimidated by our masterful
eloquence.Ha.

Anyone else think that masturbation is perhaps no subject for this
list?.(Unless that is you want to go into really quite graphic and explicit
detail.I CAN type one-handed)

Steve S xx.Extremely sunny natured (It's the beer)