Sinister: I'm bright and young and gifted in my autobiography....

Diana Nuss miss_modular at xxx.com
Sat Jul 31 00:11:11 BST 1999

It may be the feverish cold...or the extra large slurpee from 7.11 giving me
a large sugar buzz ...but I have decided to break the silent observing and
write...

I like being a silent observer...there were two things that my friends told
me they wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, my taste in men (wimpy, gangly,
stringbean nerd boys...)and my taste in music...so music was always a very
private thing for me...while all the others were running around in
sprinklers as a child I was in the house fingering all the little grooves in
my dad's large record collection and staring at the celing with the brown
cushioned earphones blasting the Zombies, the Velvet Underground, the
Who...., the stones....whatever my gready ears could get a hold of...which
didn't quite make me the most popular kid in school...that and the fact that
I was 6' tall by the time I was in grade 5...to dispell all the rumours that
B&S fans are short and cute (I am rather tall and weird looking)...

Ermmmm, anyhooo...I ran into b&s by accident a few years ago while
connecting fm a Stereolab site...and ran out and bought iyfs and ripped the
pacaging off so fast that I nearly broke the cover opening the
casing....anyhoooo, la da da...not surprising that I haven't been able to
walk down the street whistling some B&S song for years...

Well...reached the bottom of my slurpy...and haven't really written anything
relavent...but the reason why I wrote all this shite is that the reason why
I read all your mail everyday is that it is nice to know that there are
other freaks like me out there...(hmmmm, how is that for warm and fuzzy
feelings...)

And by the way, the Looper show in Toronto was excellent...even though I
managed to find the only people taller then me in the room to stand
behind...*sigh*...

Love ya,

Diana

"You wrote a book about yourself, The people left it on the shelf, You'll
write another one, Now you've got a story that's worth talking about"