Sinister: Never masturbate on the first date...

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Sat Jul 31 00:32:45 BST 1999

Hello perverts,
Oh first kisses I don't think there was any music
(though I wish wish wish B&S had been there). But the
first time I masturbated, hmm... har, har. Really I
don't know. BUT, the first time I had sex my boyfriend
played EMF "Unbelievable" afterwards - so that was
pretty nice, if a bit obvious and loud. And it's still
a kickass song (or maybe I am biased by nostalgia.)
Anyway, a very short note w/o b&s content except to
say that there is a new stereo in my house and
tigermilk sounds ever so much more amazing when not
bogged down in crappy 1992 sanyo ghettoblaster sound.
I lurk because I work (I would much rather live
virtually in this list, no, that's a lie, no, that's
half truth).
P.S. Looper was good in Vancouver, but Stu did not
have his night goggles on and complained about the
lack of good clip-on lighting. Oh well, a good show
despite the bit of grumpiness. Oh I hope they still
like our fair city because we like them.
Love Robyn
And the subject has no ref to there's something about
mary (well, I guess *now* it does...) Hollywood, you
creep into everything.
===
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC