Sinister: I'm bright and young and gifted in my autobiography....

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Sat Jul 31 00:39:05 BST 1999

> in the house fingering all the little grooves

I believe former lurker "miss modular" may have inadvertently added to the
list of female masturbation euphemisms :  "Fingering the groove" has a nice
ring to it.  Diana seems to be a natural born smutty Sinisterine.

I'll second Swannie's post that the Looper show at Tramps was really good,
despite the sound mix being off, making it too bass-y.  Stuart was chatty.
And he really didn't smell like a steaming puddle of wee, AND he finally got
a new t-shirt.  Perhaps those two things are related.  His new shirt has a
picture of the Petite Prince on it -- pretty damn twee.  Karn was smiley and
blonde.  It was nice to meet listees Marie Elia and Kim at long last.  And to
see Minka and Mr. Mick, although you can't go anyplace without bumping into
them these days it seems.  But the best was finally seeing Swan in person
after almost two years of Sinister chat.  Her university entrance essay was
about B&S -- how B&S is THAT?

I really miss the ozone layer.

--michele