Sinister: ho hum

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 31 03:33:45 BST 1999

HOW ABOUT THE WEATHER,EH?

Hot enough for ya? It`s not too bad though...I raise my hand above my eyes
and scan the horizon..and I sense a storm is a-brewing.I can feel it in my
bones. *rocks back and forth in her rocking chair*

FRANKLY,THE LIST IS SCARING ME AT THE MOMENT

But that`s ok..I think I will just sit quietly in the corner and think about
pretty things.

I WISH I COULD FIND A BIG BAG OF MONEY AND PAY NO CONSEQUENCES

Really..I do!There`s so many things out there that are calling to me,plus
everything is on sale round this time.Suppose I will have to be  squeegee
girl to finance my trip to england.

I ONCE HAD A BOYFRIEND NAMED RAMBO

I really did...he was very nice,but a little immature.I thought he was my
soul mate,but I got a little tired of the ammunition necklaces always
getting in the way when we`d kiss.Now I don`t believe in love.

BEAVERS ARE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AT THE SAME TIME

It`s true! I read it in the newspaper...it was front page.(Sad I know..not
that they are confused,but the fact that its front page news)

JULIA ROBERTS IS A HORSEFACE

That Runaway Bride ad is really irritating me.20 million dollars a movie she
get.Why! Why cant someone give me 20 millions dollars.Oooh whoo..aren`t we
so witty with the "tight butt" joke.If it`s Julia Roberts that men are
attracted to,I hope I live alone in a mudhut forever chasing catfish in the
nip.

QUEBEC COUNTRY AIR MAKES ME FEEL GOOD

It really does...and even though I am close by,I will miss it.From now on I
will be able to order pizza at any hour of the night,if I wanted to...but I
would prefer being able to skinny-dip at any hour of the night.You can`t
swim in city rivers,either..can you? I bet city-folk get their knickers in a
knot over everything,too.They probably have some un-holy laws  to ban
swimming. And those public pools! *shudder* I wonder if my foot will bubble
and melt and then turn into a vapour if I dared dip into the water.You
know,people pee in those pools.

WHY IS GUI A NAUGHTY WORD,YOU WEIRDOS

As prounounced like Jean-Guy...and  Guy Carbonneau?
Oh,and you`ll have to excuse me if I don`t reply to mails,I`m moving right
now and everything is in boxes,and then I`m going to Detroit for a bit,but I
will try and visit libraries.Last summer I did this,I checked mail only to
discover Belle and Sebastian would be releasing a new album.Maybe I will be
2 times lucky! Have fun at the picnics,you strange,but loveable nuts.

love,
genevieve