No subject

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Sat Jul 31 03:55:37 BST 1999

Some of my friends are in the phillipines , and are apparently having fun.
I however am not, on both counts.
So to while away those long holiday days of getting up at 2pm and staying
awake till dawn I have become a bit of a wanker, in the litteral sense.
It helps, and if you are into zen wanking, as I am, you preserve your
semen and therefore also your life force by not ejaculating, which also
means you can keep it up for hours at a time, which tends to upset the
rest of my family at meal times, but they seem to have stopped noticing
recently.
I have found that much pleasure can be obtained by using a selection of
glove puppets, one on each hand, who can have conversations with each
other, one talks while the others mouth is full, if you know what i mean!
Girls should masturbate and enjoy it without feeling ashamed, they should
discuss it with complete strangers in public parks while squatting over
small dogs to take a shit.

colin.