Sinister: invitation to love

A. Memon memon at xxx.com
Sat Jul 31 11:25:28 BST 1999

dear love-lorn folks,

why is the keyboard so sticky these days?

so there i was listening to bbc radio 2 and i realised i'd stumbled across the soundtrack to all your love-lost-love-found-love-yet-to-be-love-come-to-me stories....

gram parsons and emmylou harris duet of "love hurts."

if not just for the line "love is like a stove, burns you when it's hot."

those not initiated in this song - please seek it out, and overlook its
potential to be cheesy (which it aint).

now i'm reliving some Broadcast from bowlie...the song that goes
"stop looking for answers in everyone's face." i thought they were excellent,
and still can't get over my sour choice of watching mercury rev in the hope that
kevin shields would turn up to play with them over watching dean and sean playing
"blue thunder" downstairs.
a doomed decision.

well, i may see some of you at the london picnic this afternoon which is going to so sunny i may sit under a tree on my own eating crisps. i dont do hats. oh no. i hope someone brings an umbrella.

that is all i wanted to say. now my conscience is clear. (for the next 10 minutes)

cheerio,

a m o s