Sinister: Stretch Marks and Spencer's

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Sat Jul 31 23:27:11 BST 1999

I'M SO FUCKING COOL!
someone said something abOOT me saying something about myself being a list
celebrity.  i certainly hope that's not the case, as i don't recall saying
that, and if i did i'd probably have to shoot myself.  BLEHH.  although i
did notice that i have 2 more mysteriously appearing list crush votes.  I
motion that the archives be unsealed and we get to see who is secretly
obsessed with each one of us.  it would be cruel fun.

TOUCH MY MONKEY!
stuart murdoch does smile like a skinny monkey, but what a cute monkey he
is!!

NOT A HEADING BUT AN INCREDIBLE SIMULATION!
i promise i won't talk about masturbation again.  unless it will make me
more popular with the perverts of the list, and get me sexual propositions.
i'll be posting diagrams and instruction manuals on my web page soon, called
"HOw to Masturbate a Woman"

WHO NEEDS BOYS WHEN THERE'S TWEEDYKES AROUND?
Hey.  this isn't some kind of exclusionary thing--it's just for fun.  Alyssa
marie and I had a brainstorm, well actually alyssa had the brainstorm, and
then i picked up the ball and ran with it.  we thought it would be fun to
make the Tweedykes community a reality in cyberspace, for all the lesbian
and girl positive indiepop grrrrls to have a space to be all girly in, and
moon over cute indie chicks and discuss being twee and what not.  So i
thought why not.  so there is apparently a list now called Tweedykes and
subscribing is as easy as molding the silly putty.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Tweedykes
and i know there are at least a couple more of you out there.   it's a
little idea.  maybe eventually i'll make a web sight homepage for the list,
just to be indulgent.    oh, and no naughty ppl peeking in the windows
thinking they''re gonna see some hot action.   you'll  get promptly squirted
in the eyes with something nasty, i'll have to figure out what, but you'll
be sorry anyway.  there might be slumber parties, but they should be modest
affairs and all dancing must require at least 6 inches of space between
participants, and hemlines no more than 1 inch above the knee.

Girl #1: I Just Want To Be Friends
Girl #2: But I Can Still Think of Being In Your Strong Arms and Fall Asleep
Crying, Right?

LJ
CEO of "I Don't Really Hate Myself Anymore, Actually Sometimes I Rather
Tolerate Myself, But Old Habits Die Hard" Productions

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"ABBA is the pinnacle of Western civilization"  --Stephin Merritt

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com