Sinister: Field Mice List, All's Quiet on the B&S front?

Mick McMick * Sandcastle Records bp224996 at xxx.edu
Sat Jul 31 23:08:28 BST 1999

Hello Listees,
	I shall undertake to use these "headings" in my own little way.

	I took it upon myself to start a Field Mice list on Onelist, but as I
was doing so, I only found that someone

               had already done so. I was rather surprised at not
hearing about it. Then I discovered that the entire list of subscribers
was as follows:

	The guy who had started it

	Me.

	I e-mailed 'the list' to see what was going on with it (which is much
the same as just e-mailing the fellow who

	     started it, excepting that my inane ramblings get archived for
'posterity.'
	The gist of it is, he started it and hasn't had any time to do anything
with it. So I urge those among

>>>SARAH CRACKNELL'S HOBBIES INCLUDE SURFING AND SILVERFISH-WATCHING<<<

	    you who love the Field Mice as much or nearly as much as B&S:
subscribe to the Field Mice list! All you have to do is go to
www.Onelist.com and do a search for "field mice" at which point in time
you will be prompted to go through a series of clicks

       that will subscribe you. Ain't technology great, ma?
	Also, I determined why talk of masturbation cropped up recently. Surely
the cause would be the lack of known activity on the B&S front. No
Bowlie plans, no release dates,

       no messages from band members saying "we just recorded a song
called 'Hold the Mayo'."
	Not that I blame the band, I'm just making an observation. I'm not
particularly angry at seeing masturbation discussion, just wishing there
were some B&S-material we could talk about other

         than dates we saw on a recent side project's tour that is now
over.
	On that note I'll leave you to contemplate the complexities of the
Sinister list, and to go subscribe to the new Field Mice one.

 /"\_/"\_/"\  Brian Pennington, a.k.a. Mick McMick; Sandcastle Records
 \         /  bp224996 at ohiou.edu                           ICQ#5056758