Sinister: whingin' sock cookers

ScoDog1441 at xxx.com ScoDog1441 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 1 12:31:37 BST 1999

Paula wrote:

>>i am actually BANNED from playing b&s in my office

Ive gotten round this by hot-wiring a CD player to the phone system to create
'hold' music.  Stick it on repeat and hey presto B&S all day until my
secretary puts on Elton John or something.  Trouble is, customers on hold
tend to ask why someones updating their list of their ten biggest wanks....
And nobody was impressed with Mercury Rev, so I only play that when the boss
is out.  So, no converts to speak of here :(

Scottydog