Sinister: The Boy with the Adlestrop

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 1 15:10:51 BST 1999

Not a sp. but a small village in Gloucestershire.  A man just phoned me and
left his address (in Adlestrop) and I was trying not to giggle and sing 'The
Boy with the Adlestrop'.

Regarding LLPJ, if she was a prostitute I don't think she would need to toss
a coin to tell her mum/folks about a dose of thrush or for that matter need
a book to tell her about the lotions and potions available (I'd recommend
Caneston, btw), but I do like the ambiguity in 'have a boy/girl tonight'
regarding 'have sex with' or 'give birth to', I hadn't thought of that, top
marks whoever mentioned that.

Typically, the day after a bank holiday is sunny and warm following a
v.v.rainy weekend (three inches of rain falling in half an hour on Saturday,
the same half an hour we walked to the bus station, d'oh!), and I'm stuck
inside a very, very quiet office (it's half term, so there are no students
or lecturers) talking on the phone to people with humourous addresses.
*sigh*

Thank you to Mr Kevan for putting me and Mrs CarsmileSteve up on Saturday
night and hello to everyone who was at the picnic on Sunday (Bah! we were
robbed in the !P!O!P! quiz), and a big thanks to Tim Hopkins for supplying
me with my new name

xoxo

TAFKACS
(The Artist Formally Known As CarsmileSteve)