Sinister: Attn: Mid Distance Runners

Bill Moss dirtydream2 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 1 15:37:57 BST 1999

Wow,

It's been ages since I posted last! I'll bet everyone I once conversed
with is now
gone :(

Two Belle and Sebatian related questions/requests:

I have a tape that cuts off before the first verse ends :( on the most
brilliant take of
Sleep the Clock Around which is announced as Sleep Around the Clock
...it's so nice and reverby. Anyone
know where I could get the full recording? I may have something to
trade as well?

I also have a NYC Supper Club recording with
the lovely Loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner. I would love a
clearer recording though this one rocks!! It kind of reminds me of
kick-ass 70's-rock and I love that yummy guitar solo :) Anyone know the
words or what it's about - is it going to be on a new EP any time soon?

I read somewhere that the Flaming Lips were Stuart David's favorite
show at Bowlie. I saw them at Christmas in Washington, DC a few years
bacl and can vouch - they're the best show I've ever seen as well.

xxx
Bill Moss