Sinister: Q: Are we not men A: We are Devo!

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 1 19:19:50 BST 1999

I took the list's advice and went back and re-read Franny and Zooey over the
weekend and I agree that Franny is much better than I initally gave it credit
for.  It made much more sense and seemed infinitely more clever this time
around so I apologize for spewing such nonsense earlier.  Please have pity on
humble soul and give me a good thwacking when next we meet...
On an more "sinister" note:  I woke up with "hat head" today...is this
possible?  Now, I'm used to waking up looking like an early 70's Rod Stewart
or a Heronimous Bosch painting brought to life with my hair appearing to
explode off my scalp, but this is new beast entirely.  I look as though I was
wearing a hat all night as there are clear indentations.  Either than or
someone saddled my cranium and rode roughshod on me whilst I slept like a
babe.  I'm not one to go adventuring in my sleep, but I don't know...has this
happened to anyone else?  I think I'll have to start sleeping with one eye
open.

Boo to the business world, and sorry for the Devo line as the subject but
I've been spinning their greatest hits recently and I think its top notch!

Steve C.

PS- I finally got off my arse and picked up the Gentle Waves and Looper
records and I love them both.  I like Looper a bit more I think, but Isobel's
voice came out soooo beautiful...I cry to think of it.