Sinister: guess what i found today!

Mike Jones adrock at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 03:36:48 BST 1999

fr those who have had a rather shitty day, much like i have, here is an
adventure of sorts which helped cheer me up. there's a bit of belle and
sebastian relatedness to this at the end, so read the whole thing or just
skip to the end.

    on the walk home from work at the sandwich shop today, i was picked up
by my good friend and bandmate chris and was promptly kidnapped. rather than
driving me home he decided to go the opposite direction and take me down one
of the state highways. as we sped down the highway, chris's new driver's
license burning a hole in his pocket (to be quite honest i highly doubt he
even was carrying it), along the way at some point we stopped at a health
food/ vitamin supplement/ vegetarian emporium, chris being a vegan and all.

    as chris went to get some kava kava to get fucked up the "all natural"
way (nice vegan philosophy), i scanned the racks of rather unnatural
nutrition bars, hoping to find a granola bar or some sort of regular
snack...it was about 4:30 and being a diabetic i needed nourishment. the
insulin was kicking in and with the sudden bursts of activity i've been
having lately, hypoglycemia has been knocking quite frequently. as i looked
for a snack i stumbled upon a box of tigermilk bars...honey and peanut
butter tigermilk bars. as i smiled with delight as thoughts of sinister folk
romped through my head, i wondered when the us release date of tigermilk is
set for. last i heard it was june 8. it's been bumped to a later date, has
it not? well, to end the story abruptly, chris did his kava kava and nearly
hit a mullethead in a pickup truck on the drive home. it was the most fun
ive had in weeks.

my point is...when is tigermilk going to be in my hands? (this is assuming
it shall be in my hands the day it is released, which it most likely shall)

gracias and aloha,
mike j
adrock at netrom.com

ape shall never kill ape.