Sinister: Blah

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 04:48:52 BST 1999

Correct me if I'm wrong, but tickets to All Tommorrow's Parties go on sale
June 5th right?  Does anyone know if they will be available via the internet
again?  I never recieved any responses to my query as to what bands were
rumored to be playing, so I guess I'm buying the passes blindly.  Oh well...a
wee adventure would do me good I suppose.
Sorry for posting twice in one day

Steve C.