Sinister: Isobel gets her cock out for the lads

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Wed Jun 2 10:51:45 BST 1999

eh
i'm pissed. my mail is flooded AGAIN...  i'm REALLY pissed.  i haven't
received any mails for a week.  i'm sorry if any of you out there tried to
mail me.

marie elia, yes tigermilk bars are real.  we have them in Missouri in
wal-mart.  they are VERY good. esp the peanut butter crunch sort.  some time
i'll scan a wrapper and send it to mummy then all over the world the kids
can become BELIEVERS.  amen/.

i heard mark and someone else talk about th faith healers.  bless you.  i
dont know why, but i love th faith healers. i have 3 CD's by them. and i
have a cd by Quickspace.    everyeone should listen to their album Imaginary
Friend.  the final track is 20 minutes long. then it has 12 minutes of
silence and then it is 8 more minutes.  and you never get tired of it.  well
i dont' anyway.  i think it's Fab.   but i'm into that sort of thing.
It's nice to see guitarists for Pavement on the sinister list.  another
celibrisinister sighting.
i have to confess i've not read much of the list.  considering how much of a
hassle it is to go thru the archives in an expedient fashion.   oh well.
i'm happy anyway because the Most Glamorous Woman in the World (art girl
notwithstanding) is coming to drive to tempe with me.  with ME.
HAHAHAAAAAA  eat my dust!
my car is broken.  i'm pissed about that too.
i realized today that my love for b/s was officially cemented the moment i
heard "Losing It".   light from heaven.  i swear.  it happend at THAT
moment!!!
i traded in my old music equip for a cheap 4-track.  on order.  i'm very
excited about that.  i'll write songs for you all.  you can pay me a
thousand dollars to write a song about the list.  YEAH suckers.  Hey Buxom
Floozy!!!  quit yer job.  be a loser like me!!!  then yeha. we'll tour tthe
world as the girl punk saviors of the rawk universe.   JOIN US.......JOIN
US...........

hey tom.  hey xavier.  hey snowyteri.  hey all the ppl i didn't email this
week cos i was too pissed about my account being fucked up.  (oops)    hey
gayboys.  i'm reading a book on Queer theory now.  it's yeah.  it's
definitely theoretical.    does anyone really think we can get to the point
in our lifetimes where the concept of biological sex and gender are TRULY
irrelevant? i like to think i'm open minded but i realize that personally
i'm too much bound to it to be ultimately 'liberated' hey i'm girly.  i like
girls.  i don't see it changing.  oh well we can't cry can we.   i'm very
happy.  i borrowed a book by Herman Hesse called the Prodigy.  anyone read
that??  i wanted to read steppenwolf but the only one i could find was in
German.  Bad idea.
mm i'm looking forward to working the graveyard shift all summer, it's my
plan.  i hope they let you wear headphones so i can listen to arab strap
while i pack car parts or whatever the fuck you do in a factory.  OOOOOh i'm
sorry.  my head is like  OUT there.  i feel dizzy.  and no i'm not under
chemical effects i'm just haveing my "aunt" for her visit, that's probably
what's getting to me.  i'm going to go have some sexual fantasies.  maybe
i'll think of an erotic story to send to the sinister library then you can
all like see into my mind and stuff!!! wow magic!!!!!
mostly lentils,
LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
they were like those gauche youths who turn up  to house  parties only to
cling to the dark corners  in chaste disdain, driven by the naive, vaguely
inhuman conviction that all merriment is a lie.
SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com