Sinister: Was there anything I could do...

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 08:00:04 BST 1999

... Yesterday I bought the Go-Betweens
compilations and it´s completely great. I
can´t take "Don´t believe what you´ve
heard / Faithful it´s not a bad word" out of
my mind.

  I´ll try to make things clear:

I´ve got "the loneliness of the middle
distance runner", even though in the
Barcelona ´s gig i´ve got only the first min
ute of that song, because my tape ended.
Stuart Gardiner sent me that song in my
early days at sinisterland. I don´t want a
copy of it.
   What I was trying to mean in my
someone who has the gig without ANY
mistake. OK ? As soon as i´ll have it, i´ll
begin to make copies to everyone who
asked me to. The first ones are going to
be this chap who has offered himself to
make me a copy of the TV documentary
(Stephen, I think it is) and Katarina Karl
soon, whose tape arrived here two days
ago.
  For the rest, please be patient, as i´ll be
having my exams only in one week.
No one has answered me yet if the first
song of the Barcelona´s gig is the in
strumental "Tigermilk". If anyone can con
firm it, please e-mail me privately.
   Oh, and some weeks ago I asked all of
you about the info for the song "kites are
fun", from a band called Tomorrow´s worl
d. No one has answered me yet too.

I insist: if you want to answer me, use my
other adress, not this one:

 jordi at belleandsebastian.org

Take care