Sinister: Come down off the cross, we can use the wood

janetzx zoe.parsons at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 2 15:55:09 BST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Newth, Tom <TNewth at xxx.com>
To: 'sinister' <sinister at Majordomo.net>
Date: 02 June 1999 14:36
Subject: Sinister: Come down off the cross, we can use the wood

> I know someone who
>got a vibrating love egg stuck up their bum. Not very pleasant apparently.
>(and no, that's not a roundabout way of saying it was me - the best I've
>done is a sugarpuff up my nose and bacon rind wrapped round my tonsils).

A medic-student friend of mine had to deal with a bloke who had a vibrator
stuck up his bum - apparently he was sitting there happy as a clam, saying,
"I have a vibrator in my bottom.  My wife put it there."
All the students were v polite and kept their faces straight, but the real
doctors were creasing up.  They had to send a call round the hospital for
the doctor with the longest fingers.  When he turned up, he took one look at
the bloke and ran out of the room cos he was laughing so hard.
They tried to do an x-ray but it didn't work cos the entertainment appliance
was still on and buzzing manically in its cosy nook.
In the end they had to knock the guy out and haul it down with forceps.

so kids, be careful what you try at home.

I've just bought TBWTAS, finally.  One of those people who listen to the
same cd for ages then eveeeennnntttttttuuuuuuaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy get
round to buying another.  It is incredible - the best b&s i have heard, i
never twigged that isobel had a lovely voice.  is it wicked not to care?  Oh
yes.
WOW!!!! I just realised, i've been using capitals! This is so strange.
usually i defend to the death my right not to (by being very quiet)  unless
i want to SHOUT SOMETHING LOUD
Cheese pun:   Ease your feet in the Brie.

mISSED EUROvision (oops caps lock) cos was at gig of one of THE BEST BANDS
IN THE WORLD. EVER.
now sadly no longer with us cos it was a bye-bye gig.  Beaker? anyone?
oxforddy people may have heard of them. but prob no-one else :o( which is
sad.  even a tragedy.  but hey.
when i was a kiddy i had a beaker - it was like a mug with a lid, with some
tiny holes punched in it, so i could drink without spilling anything.  so i
couldn't go home weeping over spilt/split-up milk/band but i bought TBWTAS
instead.
Eurovision -  did anything come close to Guido from Italy, last year?  The
old bloke with the great swathes of manky hair and lurid clothes who leapt
up the stage walls, swinging like a gibbon from the balconies?  howling
GUIDO! GUIDO LOOOOOOOVES YOU!
they just don't write them like that any more.

loving and leaving,
janet