Sinister: who has the monkey beanie-baby? you die..

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 11:36:45 BST 1999

Richard Connell wrote:

> Hi there crime-fighting monkeys (on jet-skis)

I dreamt, not last night, but the night before that my textiles teacher
presented me with a yellow mobile phone with a monkey-shaped cover (you
lifted off it's head to get the phone out) because i was her favorite
student. I think this is because a yellow mobile phone with a monkey shaped
cover is my secret desire, but it doesn't make much sense seen as my
texiles teacher doesn't like me very much (never was one for embroidery.

I've been missing picnics and fun sinister things, while locked up on study
leave. It's not like I've actually been working! Yesterday I watched
'Pretty In Pink' for the millionth time and feel asleep sitting up. It's a
great film, Pretty In Pink, just where did the eighties bratpack go? down
the pan?

I put a belle and sebastian track on my 'songs to play when feeling sad'
tape, along with other trash like the lilys and gene pitney. The track was
'Seeing other people'.

OK, i'm definatley not on form today! so i shall stop right now.

Erica