Sinister: Tigermilk Fun.....

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 17:08:59 BST 1999

Hello out there.

I hope you are all well and happy.  I have been very busy these days making
wedding dress's and invitations and stuff like that.... But I have enjoyed
reading all your fun posts.

Last weekend Eliott New and I had a little Tigermilk party of our own.... It
was nice to listen to the album and stuff..... I think that Eliott
especially liked seeing a real copy of TM in person in vinyl. :)

So, anyway, despite the lack of TM being released here in the states just
yet, we listened to it and had a great time!!!  He even got to take home one
of my photo's of Stu.

Just for the record - the photo of Isobel that was in the Select article
last month (the one where she is holding up a wee shaker) is MINE!!!  Bloody
fat cats at national magazines giving photo credit to some tosser I don't
even know... Okay, no I feel vindicated.... :)

Nice little article too, huh?

Snoggs to you all

elle