Sinister: Come down off the cross, we can use the wood

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 18:50:33 BST 1999

Hi!

<< Eurovision -  did anything come close to Guido from Italy, last year?  The
 old bloke with the great swathes of manky hair and lurid clothes who leapt
 up the stage walls, swinging like a gibbon from the balconies?  howling
 GUIDO! GUIDO LOOOOOOOVES YOU! >>

I would just like to say that this guy wasn't from Italy, but from Germany.
His name is Guildo Horn. I don't really like him, but it was a nice change to
the stuff you usually get at Eurovision, wasn't it? And I like the producer
of the song, Stefan Raab. He is a very funny entertainer (yes, there are
actually a few funny people in Germany), and he wants to try and take part in
Eurovision 2000 again. So that should be something to look forward to  ...
Oh, even something B & S related there: Last year Stefan persuaded the
viewers of his TV show to call in for Guildo at the ... don't know what it's
called in English - pre-show? - and he got more then 50 % of the votes. And
the producer of one of the other acts accused them of cheating,
Waterman/Brits style. :-)

Argh ... that heat is driving me mad, I got a feeling like my English is even
worse then usual. Hope you got an idea of what I was trying to say!

Antje

         *the only thing I learned when I was still a child was to take a
hiding*