Sinister: Laddies and Gentlewaves, El Zober!

EliotNew at xxx.com EliotNew at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 23:37:47 BST 1999

     RE: Elle and Eliot weekend meetup:
     All true. Exciting things are happening in Aloha.  Elle was gracious
enough to marshal a private parade of B&S obscura that passed in front of
only me.  Mugs, badges, Stu-made t-shirts, tour passes, candid photos,
'Weathershow' single whose sleeve photo she took, and a teasing three-track
of videos (on the forbidding format of PAL) including DOW which I hear she
appears in.  On and on.  Of course a mint pressing of Tigermilk which, she
doesn't know but, I swapped the disc out of, leaving a world weary copy of
Boots Randolph's 'Yakety Sax' in the jacket and sliding the Tigermilk record
up the back of my shirt.  And she's got lots of stories to tell.
     If Elle wants to meet up and show you some things, be advised to do so.

     Was delighted by vinyl twice that weekend as I corrected an
alphabetizing error in my records which led to a DJ copy of The Channels 'The
Stars In The Sky' being placed next to 'Maybe' by The Chantels on black label
END!!! They just look so good together.

Eliot