Sinister: Ralgex

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 3 00:03:27 BST 1999

robhalcrow at lineone.net writes:

<< "Paul, I think I told you, I'm a lover, not a fighter'
 Michael Jackson >>

What a wonderful list. Where else could one hear lyrics from "Thriller"
quoted in this day and age. Though, from the modern perspective, perhaps the
song should have been called "The Pre-Pubescent Boy is Mine". Mikey seems to
like them that way.

The other day a friend and I turned "Thriller" up quite loud and danced in a
parking lot. I attempted to moonwalk in the rain and puddles. I think that we
terrified a good many people

dave