Sinister: Twaddle my Paddle

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Thu Jun 3 10:54:27 BST 1999

I've been in bed with the killer flu since sunday.  I got chills, and ohhh
burny fever.   In the midst of my illness I had my first Trousers dream.
I'd close your eyes if you are of shaky disposition,  or if your name is
Trousers.

In my dream I went to visit Stevie Trousers.  He was doing a new piece for
Papercuts, which involved taking rapid photos of himself bollock naked as he
scraped at his crotch region, screaming "TWADDLE MY PADDLE, TWADDLE MY
PADDLE, YOU BASTARDS".  Then I woke up.   Tell you what, he's a lot hairier
than you'd imagine.  I feel quite dirty after typing that, but I imagine
I've done Trousers list crush tally a world of good.

On a lighter note, hello to everyone I met at the weekend, you're all
lovely.  Gosh, it's nearly the weekend again.  Fancy that.

Lovely lemsip.   It's legal heroin, you know!

Regards,
Sort of chris