Sinister: I am the god of hellfire and I can't remember what he says next.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 3 13:11:14 BST 1999

Hello SINISTER!!!

I finally figured out how to make the mp3 of TRAGEDY! I downloaded YONKS
ago to work. Oh yes!!! Its better than anything. But Elle can beat me
SHE HAS HER OWN TIGERMILK!!!!! Add it to the register honeychile....

I don't have my own Tigermilk, but I have touched one in a seedy hotel
room in  Preston. I've not met THE BAND or appeared in a VIDEO (wowsers)
either, but....oh no actually I have met the band but said they smelt of
wee, fell over and was sick all over Richard Colburns shoes. Sister
Disco - jealous or WHAT. And I've got photos of the band too! But NOT
ONES THAT APPEAR IN REAL MAGAZINES, isn't that mad???

Next you'll be telling me you've had up the bum sex with the band...at
the same time....then we'll all fall over and start the Elle-Groupie
list.

Are we still talking about 'the who' in small letters? No! Hooray!

Isn't the internet great for this teenybippetyboppety music? Wow man.
¿viva la revolución? I would have used exclamation marks but I don't
know how to get the upsidedown ex-clam-ma-ma-ma-mation mark. Its good
for getting various SOOOOWWWLE music gubbins as well. The only thing its
crap for is indiepoppety stuff. Good thing to.

I tried to download Scrabble yesterday for the pooter cos nobody wants
to play scrabble with me and I HAD THE URGE. So I spent yonks
downloading this thingie with breathless anticipation for the Scrabble
Joys that would await me and ended up with a very posh film about a
Scrabble Champion called Mavern who challenged me to beat him at
Scrabble. Bastard. I could have beaten him if he'd actually given me the
game instead of an overhyped quicktime film. The shit.

What we need to save our souls is a sussed sexy and tough girl band.
Hmmm......
Sarah