Sinister: NO B&S, Just Alot of BS.......

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Thu Jun 3 17:34:03 BST 1999

I just had to post this morning!

In my unbelievable homesickness for Glasgow I dragged myself to the Robbie
Williams concert - if you question this then you should really ask yourself
why I pay $30 a month for digital cable just so I can watch BBC America.
Mostly old shows of Saunders & French, Jools Holland and  This Life.  BUT -
the highlight of tellivision viewing - THE CLAMPERS!!!! Is now on BBC
America! :)

Anyways.... So I went to the show with my sister-in-law to be, put on an
accent good enough to fool two Weegie bastards that were on his crew! :) I
wore my Belle and Sebastian bus T-shirt and danced the night away.  It was
hilarious.  By far one of the most entertaining gigs I have seen I years.
The whole night he made jokes about him being a 'cock' and stuff.  He was
very up himself, but he pulled it off in a way that everyone thought he was
hilarious.

The oddest thing was that he was playing this TOTAL DIVE in Seattle - just a
dump.  If there was 1000 people there I would be stunned.

Okay, so that might not seem earth shattering for any of you, but I found it
most hilarious..... perhaps it was the irony of my bus t-shirt and the
comments it got about the Brits and stuff.....

Hope you're all well.  As for bum activities, I'll thank you lovelies to
keep your noses out of mine.... :)

Snoggs,

elle