Sinister: Toastmasters

Halliday, Ian Ian.Halliday at xxx.NZ
Thu Jun 3 21:25:55 BST 1999

May I take this opportunity to point out to Blake and anybody else who is
still listening that Toastmasters is not just a national organisation, but
an international one, with the highest number of members per head of
population in New Zealand. As there are Toastmaster clubs in most parts of
the world, it is not surprising that we're called "Toastmasters
International". The website is at http://www.toastmasters.org .
Members give speeches to practice their speaking skills, so there is no
reason why a member should not talk about B&S or why it's so hard to get
hold of a copy of Tigermilk, or what Honey is really like.
If you want more about Toastmasters or about Honey, mail me privately. Or if
you're in Wellington.

Regards,

Ian

Ian W Halliday, CTM
(E2 Area Governor 1999-2000, District 72)